The Great Tribulation הַ־צָר הַ־גַּדוֹל
Why do Christians believe what they do about the Great Tribulation? Does scripture agree with them?
Confusion is great in all Christian camps because prophecy interpretation is not the forte of Christians. This is because the key to the treasures of wisdom and knowledge lie in the reverence of His name (Qowlociym 2:2-3). The Spirit of Truth which will lead us into all truth is only given by the Father to those calling on the name of the Son (John 14:26), therefore name-ignorant Christians just don't have access to it, nor even near-miss namers or those who do not believe in the Testimony that Yâhuwshúa` is Yâ-hwéh. So be wary about believing things being taught by the blind. If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into the pit.
Most Christian traditions understand that the prince of the people which desolated Zion will set up daily slaughter-offerings in a rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem, promising to do it for 7 years. However many Christian blind leaders of the blind are currently saying that the true Anointed is going to be doing these offerings, misinterpreting Dâ´niyyË´’l 8:26-27 (see below). This mistake and deception is not unplanned, and it will contribute to the fulfillment of the prediction that the Lie will make a covenant with the MANY (Christians) to do these offerings for 7 years. These deceived Christians will likely be the ones with which the Lie makes that covenant!
26. But after the sixty two sevens, the Anointed One will be covenanted and there will be nothing for Him, and the city and the pure place will be destroyed by the people [Rome] of the ruler who is coming [The image of the Beast], and the end by him is like the Flood, even until the end of the war decreed by the ones being desolated. [Days of Retribution]
27. And he will confirm the [Old] covenant with the Many [Apostate Christians] one seven, but at the middle of the seven, he will cease the slaughter-offering and offering, and be on the extreme of abominations, the one causing desolation, even until the total annihilation, even one having been decreed [by Yâ-hwéh (6th Seal)] is poured out upon the one being desolated [Christianity].
But the Great Tribulation does not refer to this promised (yet interrupted) 7-year period of offerings. Where did they came up with that idea? Certainly not from scripture. Note that scripture says that he STOPS the offering in the midst of the seven, so it's less than 7 years. The 70th week of Daniel IS 7 years, but the Great Tribulation does not refer to this time period. This Tribulation refers to a Persecution that will happen after he will make another attack on the King of the South on one of the "Yehuwthim's" appointed feast days, Tzom Tammuz, but ships from Kittiym (Rome, per the Book of the Yâshâ´r ("Jasher") will oppose him in the Days of Retribution, so he will in a rage discontinue these offerings, and the Abomination which causes desolation goes to where he should not be, to the Pure Place, and then this Great Tribulation starts, as he unleashes the greatest human religious genocide the world has ever known. As a learning tool, we recommend that while you read this page, you also look at our calendar of the 70th week of Daniel and the History of Man timetable (For more details about these events which precipitate the Great Tribulation, see The Christians strike back! though we will elaborate on this on this page also.).
As you see from what Yâhuwshúa` says below, the Great Tribulation ends before the
coming of the Anointed at the Great and Astonishing Day of Yâ-hwéh
described in MattithYâ´huw 24 and Revelation (Disclosure) 6. So this
is where Christians generally get confused:
The most frequent mistake Christians make is thinking that the return of Yâhuwshúa` which happens after the end of the Great Tribulation happens at the 7th Trumpet. The easily proven truth is that the Great Day He comes in Judgment suddenly to His Temple is the 6th seal, and His remnant is clearly there with the Lamb after the 6th seal, and is joined by the Great Multitude of ex-heathen masses. The 7th Trumpet occurs 3 1/2 years after the 6th seal. We go more into this 6th seal Day of Yâ-hwéh in our webpage The Great and Astonishing Day of Yâ-hwéh.
The Great Tribulation does not refer to the second half of those 7 years either, to the period after the coming of the Anointed at the 6th seal, to include the Judgments of the Trumpets and the Bowls of wrath. The seven years from the beginning of the reinstituted offerings at the temple until the 7th trumpet are called the 70th week of Dâ´niyyË´’l.
Thlipsis, the Greek word for Tribulation, means crowd-pressure, and is nearly always a human oppression. A better term than Great “Tribulation” would be Great Persecution. Yâ-hwéh's Judgments are not oppression by crowds. The Judgments are what Dâ´niyyË´’l 12:1 refers to as a "time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of a nation until then". This statement comes after the description of the Great Tribulation in Dâ´niyyË´’l 11:31-39. Note the difference between this and the description of the Great Tribulation given in Matt. 24: 21-22 -
For there shall then be a great crowd-oppression such of this sort as hasn't existed from the beginning of the world's creation, which 'Elohíym (the Mighty Ones) created, [Márquwç 13: 19] until now, no, nor ever shall be;
And unless those days had been shortened by Yâ-hwéh, [Márquwç 13: 20] there would not have any flesh been saved, but due to the selected shall those days be shortened.
Would Yâ-hwéh shorten His Judgments? Would Yâ-hwéh allow any unconverted fleshly humans to remain in His millennial Kingdom? The scriptural answer to this is NO (Matt. 22:11-12). Therefore the Judgments of Yâ-hwéh are NOT part of the Great Tribulation. His Judgments come after His coming and His coming comes after the Great Tribulation.
What does Yâhuwshúa` say about the Great Oppression (Tribulation)?
...And when ye see Yruwshâláim being encircled by armies [YirmYâ´huw 1: 14-16], then recognize that her despoilment has drawn near. Then those within Yâhuwthâ´h, let them flee unto the mountains, and those within her midst, let them depart out, and those in the countries, let them not enter into her, Because these are the Days of Retribution, that all things that have been written may be fulfilled. [YirmYâ´huw 13: 19-26, 50: 41-45, Dâ´niyyË´'l 11: 30, Psalms 69: 22] But Hówy for those pregnant and for those that breastfeed in those days, for there shall be great distress upon the earth and wrath upon this people. And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led captive into every place, and Yruwshâláim shall be trampled by heathen masses until the seasons of the heathen masses be accomplished. [42 months after 6th seal until 7th Trumpet – Disclosure 11: 2 (see calendar)] Therefore, whenever ye shall see the Abomination (detestable worshipped image) of the desolation , which was spoken of through Dâ´niyyË´'l the predicator [Dâ´niyyË´'l 9: 27, 11: 31], who said that it would be standing where it should not, within the Separate Place – he who reads, let him understand – Then those within Yâhuwthâ´h, let them flee among the mountains; And he who is at the building, let him not come back unto his house, nor to take anything out of his house; And he who is in the field, let him not return back to take his garments! And hówy to them that are pregnant and that are near to giving birth, and to them that breastfeed in those days! And pray that your flight may not be in winter, nor on Shabbâ´th, For there shall then be a great oppression of such a sort as hasn't existed from the beginning of the world's creation, which 'Elohíym (the Mighty Ones) created, until now, no, nor ever shall be; And unless those days had been shortened by Yâ-hwéh, there would not have any flesh been saved, but due to the selected, which He chose, those days shall be shortened...
...Instead, immediately after the oppression of those days, the luminary orb shall be turned to darkness, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall out from the heavens, with the forces of the heavens, they shall be toppled. [Chanówkh 89: 32-33] And then shall the Sign of the Son of 'Âthâ´m appear in the skies, and then shall all the races of the earth beat their breasts in grief, and then they shall see the Son of 'Âthâ´m coming over the clouds of the sky with great Force and Honor and great radiance. And He shall send forth His envoys with the sound of a great trumpet, and a great voice, that they shall assemble upon Tsiyyówn His selected ones [144,000] from the four winds, from one extreme of the skies as far as their other extreme. So when these things begin to come to pass, take heart and raise up your heads, because your redemption draws near. But from the fig tree, learn the parable: when its branch is already become soft, and it sprouts forth the leaves, ye recognize that the qáyits (harvest) is near. In this way also ye, when ye see all these things happening, recognize that the reign of Yâ-hwéh is near, at the doors...
What is the "Great Tribulation"? Tribulation is thlipsis in Greek, tsâr in Hebrew, and is better translated OPPRESSION or PERSECUTION by people. It is thus not a part of the judgments or wrath of Yâ-hwéh. Reading the above passage points out several very important things commonly MISSED by Christian eschatologists -
First: The Oppression will begin after the armies surround Yruwshâláim, and its start is marked by the Destestable Worshipped Image of the desolation violating the Separate pure place in the rebuilt physical temple in Yruwshâláim, and so therefore this Oppression obviously happens AFTER the nearly 42 months of temple offerings.
Second, The Oppression will end shortly before the return of Yâhuwshúa`, as He said. If we realize that the description of the events of His return coincide perfectly with the description of the Day of Yâ-hwéh in Yâhuw'Ë´l and with the description of the events of the Sixth Seal, then we should understand that this persecution ends before the Sixth seal.
Third, this Oppression ending before the Sixth Seal is further confirmed by the gathering of the 144,000 chosen ones that He redeems at that point, which He describes in this passage and is described in Chapter 7 of Disclosure ("Revelation").
Therefore let us understand that this Great Oppression in fact is to happen as a part of...
The Fourth Seal
Disclosure ("Revelation") 6:7-8
7. And when He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature, saying:
8. And I saw, and look! A greenish horse, and the one sitting on it, his name is Death, and Sh'ówl follows it; and to them was granted authority to kill off over one fourth of the earth [believers] by sword, and by food shortage, and by death, and under the Beast of the earth.
What does this mean, "his name is Death, and Sh'ówl follows it"? Everyone seems to think the rider himself is Death embodied, but this is not so. It actually means that the name of the rider (who is the same rider of the previous three horses also) MEANS death followed by Sh'ówl for all who believe in IT. In Dâ´niyyË´’l 11:22-23 and in the preceding webpage of this series, What will the antichrist do? Seals 1-3, it is seen that the detestable ruler who took the rulership over the Kingdom of the North and then won his war over the armies of the overwhelmer (see seals 1 and 2) then perpetrated the Fraud. This we understand as him assuming the identity as the anointed falsifier, "the LorD XezVs ChrIstos". This false name, whose meaning has already been explored in The Lie incarnates, and Yâhuwshúa` is not Jesus!, means DEATH followed by Sh'ówl for all those who believe in it. To contrast, the TRUE name of Yâhuwshúa` means LIFE with deliverance for all those who believe in it. Now, I know that there are those who will doubt this interpretation of "his name is Death, and Sh'ówl follows it"; for those, compare how scripture says Yâhuwshúa` prayed this to His Father in Yâhuwchânân's Glad Tidings (John) 17: 3. Note the bold type.
These things are endless life: that they should acknowledge You, that You are the only true Mighty One and from the Anointed Whom You sent forth, Yâhuwshúa`.
Do you think that these things are "endless Life embodied"? Then understand that just as doing these things mean eternal life for those who do them, also believing on the name of the rider on the fourth greenish horse means death for those who do that.
And did it this phrase get past you, that 1/4 of believers (symbolized by the earth) will be killed "under the Beast of the earth"? Yes, the second beast of Chapter 13 is mentioned here, and if you've read the preceding pages in this series, you know this is the preacher of the Lie, a pope which animates the image of the beast.
So these Fourth Seal events alone are the "Great Tribulation". This Great Oppression refers to a SHORT period in which the Beast executes a fearsome Genocide on Christians, wherein he is granted to kill off over 1/4 of the earth (believers) during that time, a terrifying number considering how many Christians there are worldwide! Therefore the Great Tribulation has to occur after the 42 months granted to the mouth of the Beast, during the time interval between the 4th seal to the 6th seal. How long is it? Not even a month! Dâ´niyyË´’l 11:33 says the Many will fall... in mere days.
Dâ´niyyË´’l 11: 29-33
29. “At the appointed feast time [5/17/5997 ("4/17/5784" or "7/23/2024" RD Tzom Tammuz) ], he will return and he will invade into the South but it will not be like the time before, or like the outcome.
30. For ships of Kittiym (Rome, per the Book of the Yashar) [Last Crusade] [Yshá`Yâhuw 31: 2] will come against him, and he will despair, and he will retreat and he will denounce against the Covenant of the Pure One;
31. But armed forces from him will rise up and they will profane the temple of the fortress [currently Islam's dome of the Rock is the true location of the Pure place, then it may be within Christianity's Temple - Christianity is the fortress], and they will abolish the continual offerings, and they will grant the detestable worshipped image to cause horror.
32. And he will defile the ones who violate the covenant [Those who worship this beast and accept his mark] with fine promises, but the people who acknowledge their Mighty Ones, they will display strength and they will act.
33. And the ones who are wise of the people, they will show regard for the Many [apostate Christians], though they will fall by the sword, or by the Fire into captivity, or by plunder in mere days.
34. And when they are to fall, they will receive help, the help of a few [the “Jews”], and they will join with them, the Many [apostate Christians], in the treacheries. [Jews convert to apostate Christianity]
35. But some from the ones who are wise, they will stumble to refine and to purify and to make them spotless until the appointed time of the end, because it is still for the appointed feast time. [7/10/5997]
39. And he will work for the fortress of the fortresses with the foreign mighty one which he acknowledges, he will magnify and he will honor, and he will make them rule over the Many [apostate Christians], and he will distribute land in reward. [Yshá`Yâhuw 15: 7-9, YirmYâ´huw 13: 21]
Interpretation of verse 38: For Yâ-hwéh to say here that "the Lie will honor the curse against Christianity in its place" means the Lie will exile Christians from the Land and only permit Islam there, because according to the context of Yshá`Yâhuw 24: 6, the Curse ['Âlâ´h] consumes the Land and the inhabitants of the Land, Christianity, are trespassing due to Christianity’s whoredom - defiling the Land, transgressing the Laws, changing the task by changing His name thus breaking the eternal covenant!
What? One month?? Not seven years?
Note above how Dâ´niyyË´’l 11:33 says the Many will fall in mere DAYS, not even a month.
ZkharYâ´huw 11: 8 also supports this one month view.
“This is what Yâ-hwéh my Mighty Ones says: “Pasture the flock of the slaughter, whose buyers have been slaughtering, yet they are not being held guilty, and whose sellers say ‘Blessed is Yâ-hwéh and I am being made rich”, though their shepherds have no compassion on them, because I will no longer have pity on the inhabitants of the Land” declares Yâ-hwéh, “So look, I, I am presenting as an offering each of the men into the hand of his fellow, and into the hand of his king, and they shall crush the Land but I shall not rescue them from their hand. Yet I shall tend the flock of the slaughter in the Land of Qna`an, so I took for Myself two staffs; One I called Kindness and the other I called Ligaments, and I shall tend the flock. And I shall get rid of three of the shepherds in ONE MONTH, and My soul shall be brief with them, for their souls also loathed Me; So I said, “I shall not shepherd you: let the dying one die and let the perishing one perish, and let the remaining ones eat each other's flesh.” So I shall take My staff, Favor, and I shall break it to revoke My covenant that I had made with all the peoples; and it was revoked on that day so thus the poor ones of the flock shall know it was because of the Word of Yâ-hwéh.”
Read this prediction in Howshë´`á (remembering who's who, that 'Ephrayim = USA and Yisrâ’Ë´l = Christianity)
“The rebels are deep in slaughter and I will discipline all of them.
I, I know 'Ephrayim, and Yisrâ’Ë´l is not hidden from Me, as now 'Ephrayim, you have turned to prostitution, Yisrâ’Ë´l is corrupt!
Their deeds do not permit them to return to their Mighty Ones, because the spirit of adulteries is in their heart, and they do not acknowledge Yâ-hwéh. And the arrogance of Yisrâ’Ë´l shows in their faces and Yisrâ’Ë´l and 'Ephrayim, they stumble within their sin, also [tribal] Yâhuwthâ'h stumbles with them.
They will go with their flock and with their herd to seek Yâ-hwéh, but they will not find Him, He has withdrawn from them.
They are disloyal to Yâ-hwéh, as they beget sons of foreign deities, now A MONTH will devour them with their fields…”
[Howshë´`á 5: 2-7]
is the "hour of trial which is to come over the whole world to try
those that dwell upon the earth" (Rev. 3:10). The Beast of the
earth will have the power to kill as many as do not worship the image
of the Beast which received the wound by the sword (Rev 13:15).
They will not have the protection of the correct name. Yet
after this Great Tribulation, comes the complete annihilation of name-denying Christians at the coming of Yâhuwshúa` in judgment! See The Great and Astonishing Day of Yâ-hwéh. But don't lose hope if you are one of those who chose to remain hardened against His name, He will save you in spite of your unbelief because He cannot deny His name: He will resurrect you at the 7th Trumpet to enter His Kingdom!
How do we calculate when is the Great Tribulation?
Christians often tell us it's impossible to know WHEN these things are, but scripture only says that the Day of Yâ-hwéh shall sneak up on THEM like a thief in the night because THEY live in darkness (1 Th 5: 1-11, Matt. 6: 22-23). And this site developer doesn't believe in dictating to you what's what without explaining why, so in order that you may defend these facts yourself, I will explain: To calculate when the period of judgment happens, first understand that Yâ-hwéh promised to resurrect us after 2 days. See Howshë´`á 5: 15 - 6: 3
“I shall go, I will return to My place until when they admit their guilt and they in their misery will seek My Face, they shall earnestly seek Me.” Come and let us return to Yâ-hwéh because He is Who tore to pieces and He will heal us, He injured but He will bind our wounds! After two days [2,000 years] He will revive us, on the third day, He will restore us so we may live in His presence. So let us acknowledge, let us eagerly hurry to acknowledge Yâ-hwéh! His coming will appear like a daybreak, and He will come to us like the winter rain, like the spring rain which watered the earth. ”
Then we should realize that the reason He did not return on Y2K is because this scripture speaks of the time interval being from when He LEFT, whereas the Roman Papist calendar decrees the year date to be the number of years since the BIRTH of Yâhuwshúa`; and yet still errs even in this by FOUR YEARS (He was born “4 BC”). We also understand that His announcement that He was the Anointed One beginning His service (ministry) came one year before His hanging on the gallows-cross, not three years, as Christian tradition mindlessly repeats generation after generation. In fact, that year was a Year of Truwâ´h (Jubilee). This means He was hung in the Roman Papist year AD 28. Scriptures say He promised to deliver ’Âthâ´m back into Pardë´ç (the Garden of `Ë´then) after FOUR GREAT DAYS (4,000 years) [First Book of ’Âthâ´m and Chauwâ´h 3], therefore the date of the crucifixion was 1/14/4001. He LEFT this same year, 4001, and His reviving us as a people will be 2,000 years later, at the Last Trumpet, the 7th trumpet, at the First Resurrection: it is at the beginning of the 7th Day, 1/1/6001, which is on Roman date AD 3/27-28/2028.
So then we see Dâ´niyyË´'l 12:10 says there are 1290 days “from the time when the continual offering is abolished and the detestable worshipped image causes desolation [until the “time of the end” when the witnesses die]” This means this 1290 days is the time interval between the end of the Great Persecution time period until the witnesses are killed.
Dâ´niyyË´'l 12:12 says: “Happy are those who wait for and reach the 1335 days” (and judging from the context, that's from the time the continual offering is abolished until the 7th trumpet).
Based on all this and more of the time intervals found in scripture, we have calculated the timetable we post online and the calendar of the 70th week of Daniel and distribute with our scripture translation for free...
How exactly does it come about?
The explanation of scriptural events preceding this Persecution including the Days of Retribution precipitating this are described in the webpages preceding this one in the series, and we hope you have read them already if you are on this page. The basic timetable of events is also found on The History of Man document. The following is what is found there during this time period:
If the temple rebuilding will try to simulate being rebuilt in "three days" (years), it would start 1/5991 (3/16-17/2018 AD).
42 months of the mouth of the Beast: The Lie makes a covenant with Christian leaders to do the continual offering at the rebuilt manmade YchezqË´'l temple for 7 years, but only does 42 months, stopping it when he reaches the 1335 days mentioned in Dâ´niyyË´'l 12:12. 1/1/5994 D1W–5/25-26/5997 D2W (3/13-14/2021 – 7/31-8/1/2024 AD).
“Yehuwthím” (Jews), deceived by unscriptural traditional barley calendar method, will call this first month of the year 5997 “the thirteenth month” of 5996 (“Adar II 5784”) because they did not see that the vernal equinox determines the beginning of the year according to the Book of Chanówkh 71:9-10. 1/1/5997 D2W (3/10-11/2024 AD ("13/1/5784")
Vernal equinox happens during on the 10th day of this month, making it be the first month of the year 5997, resulting in the "Yehuwthím" (Jews) calendar year beginning one month late, and them not knowing that Yom Kippurim (7/10) actually comes on their "6/10" of that year. 1/10/5997 D4W (3/20/2024 AD 5:06 AM)
“At the appointed feast time, the Lie returns and invades into the South…”(Dâ´niyyË´'l 11:29) on 5/17/5997: The Seventeenth of Tammuz (Hebrew: שבעה עשר בתמוז, Shiv'ah Asar b'Tammuz) is a minor "Yehuwthíy" fast day commemorating the breach of the walls of Yruwshâláim before the destruction of the Second Temple. The "Yehuwthím" will think this date to be the seventeenth day of the FOURTH month called "Tammuz" because they will have not correctly identified the true first month of the year due to their unscriptural barley tradition. This day marks their beginning of the three-week mourning period leading up to Tisha B'Av, which we do see happening in YchezqË´'l 8:14. 5/17/5997 D3W (7/22-23/2024 AD "Yehuwthím" "Tzom Tammuz" )
Days of Retribution ("Vengeance" –KJV) – Christian armies surround Yruwshâláim (Luwqá' 21:20), Kittíy (Roman) ships come against the Lie because he will move against the King of the South, and they declare "peace and safety", thinking they have contained the threat (Dâ´niyyË'´l 11:29-30). The Lie despairs, retreats, and denounces against the Covenant of the Pure One. 5/17/5997 D3W – 6/9/5997 D3W (7/22-23/2024 AD – 8/12-13/2024 AD)
The continual offering is abolished (Dâ´niyyË´'l 11:31). Dâ´niyyË´'l 12:12 says: Happy are those who wait for and reach the 1335 days (from the time the continual offering is abolished and the detestable worshipped image causes desolation until the 7th trumpet). 5/25-26/5997 D5W – 1/1/6001 D3W (7/31-8/1/2024 AD – 3/27-28/2028 AD)
4th Seal Great Tribulation (1 month Howshë´`á 4:7) – The Abomination of Desolation enters the pure place where he ought not to be, exterminates over ¼ of the earth (Christian believers), allies with Islam. This persecution begins one month prior to the coming of Yâhuwshúa though He will shorten those days. Muslims will believe that this is the "Day of Judgment" which their Quran predicts against Jews and Christians, and join with the Lie in his genocidal persecution which lasts less than 1 month (Howshë´`á 5: 27). Note: Tisha B'Av is an annual fast day in Judaism, named for the ninth day (Tisha) of the month of Av in the Hebrew calendar. The fast commemorates the destruction of both the First Temple and Second Temple in Jerusalem, which occurred about 656 years apart, but on the same Hebrew calendar date. Accordingly, the day has been called the "saddest day in Jewish history", thus this is likely when the Lie's armed forces will profane the temple of the fortress. 6/9/5997 D3S – 7/8/5997 D4S(8/12-13/2024 AD "Yehuwthím" "Tisha B'Av” – 9/8/2024)
’ËliyYâ´huw returns descending from heaven to help Name-believers prior to the great and dreadful Day of Yâ-hwéh (Chanówkh 89:21-22, Mal.4:5). Possibly 7/1/5997 D4W? (Possibly 9/3-4/2024 AD?)
1290 days "from the time when the continual offering is abolished and the detestable worshipped image causes desolation [until the "time of the end" when the witnesses die]" (Dâ´niyyË´'l 12:10) This means this is the end of the Great Persecution time period and from then there will be 1290 days until the witnesses are killed. Those will lie dead for 3 ½ days, like the Many who will have been dead 3 ½ years, then will be purified and made spotless and be refined at the 7th trumpet. 7/8.5/5997 D4W – 12/26.5/6000 (9/11/2024 – 3/24/2028)
So this Great Oppression ends, therefore, shortly before...
6th Seal: Day of Yâ-hwéh Yâhuwshúa` (Day of Atonement) 7/10/5997 D6W – 1/1/6001 D3W (9/12-13/2024
– 3/27-28/2028 AD) - see the next webpage in this series about this.
Christians generally brag about how they would rather die than get the mark of the Beast, and starve happily to die for their beliefs, or be martyred happily, though many try to prepare for such things with human preparations such as hoarding nonperishable food, water supplies, and weapons of the flesh. They should realize that such self-reliance is futile, and see that one needs only His name and trust in Him to survive. We Name believers, having come from such groups also have zeal, but will we name believers who are reserved to become the surviving remnant need to be expecting to suffer this way? Will we suffer like the Many? After all, we are told to run to the mountains in MattithYâ´huw 24...
Scripture is full of references to this small protected group of people throughout the Pre-Advent and the Post-Advent scriptures. The following are just a few. One of the most interesting scriptures describing this is in Chanówkh (Enoch), which is also on the scripture download with the proper names restored:
Maintain hope, oh righteous ones, because the sinners shall suddenly perish from before you, and you shall have dominion over them, according to your wish.
Yshá`Yâhuw (Isaiah) 65:13-14 -
“Due to this,” thus said my Sovereign Yâ-hwéh: “See My bondmen: they will eat, but ye, ye will go hungry! See My bondmen, they will drink, but ye, ye will go thirsty! See My bondmen: they will rejoice, but ye, ye will be ashamed! See My bondmen: they will sing from the joy of the heart, but ye, ye will cry out from the anguish of the heart, and ye will wail from the brokenness of the spirit.”
Yshá`Yâhuw (Isaiah) 1:7-9 -
7. Your land is desolation; your cities are burned with fire, your countries, aliens in front of you are consuming them, and they are desolation, like ones overthrown by foreigners.
8. Yet the Daughter of Tsiyyówn is left remaining like a shelter (tabernacle) in a vineyard, like a lodge in a melon patch, like a protected city!
9. Unless Yâ-hwéh of hosts had not preserved to us a small remnant, we would have become like Çthóm, we would have resembled `Amorâ´h!
¶ And to the envoy of the convocation in Philadélpheia, write: these things says the Pure One, the True One, the One holding the Key of Dâwíth,
“…the one which opens and no one can shut, and the one which shuts but no one can open”: [Yshá`Yâhuw 22: 22-25]
I discern your works. Look! I have granted in your sight an opened door [Yâhuwchânâ´n’s Glad Tidings 10: 9], and no one is able to shut it, because you possess a little force, and you have guarded My Word, and have not denied My name. So Look! I will [at the 6th seal] give up those from the assembly of the Adversary that declare their selves to be “Yâhuwthâ´h” and are not, rather, who do lie. Look! I will [at the 7th Trumpet] make them resurrect in order that they should come and should prostrate themselves in homage before your feet, and that they should acknowledge that I affectionately loved you, …because you did guard the Word of My perseverance [Romans 3: 1-2]. I will also guard you from the Hour of the Trial that is about to come upon the whole Habitable World (Roman Empire), to try them that dwell upon the earth. [Yshá`Yâhuw 51: 16] Look! I come suddenly! Strongly retain that which you possess, in order that no one might take your crown!
Yshá`Yâhuw (Isaiah) 51:1-16 -
1. Listen to Me, O pursuers of correctness – seekers of Yâ-hwéh! Carefully consider the Rock ye were hewn from, and the excavation of the pit you have been dug out from.
2. Carefully consider 'Avrâhâ´m your father and Sârâ´h, she who gave birth to you: Just as I called One of him [the Seed of 'Avrâhâ´m], and I blessed Him and I made him many,
3. thus Yâ-hwéh has comforted Tsiyyówn; He has consoled all of her ruins, so He shall transform her uninhabited land like `Ë´then, even her desert like the Garden of Yâ-hwéh! Rejoicing and happiness shall be found in her, thanksgiving and the sound of singing.
4. Pay attention to Me, O My people and My congregation! Give ear, because Law shall issue from within Me, and I shall make My judgment to flash for a Light of the peoples! [2: 3]
5. My rectification is near, My deliverance has gone forth, and My Sowing Arm governs the peoples for Me [Dâ´niyyË´'l 11: 4]; countries, they shall lie in ambush for It [MattithYâ´huw 11: 12, Phílippos 13-17], though for My Seed they wait in hope.
6. Lift ye your eyes to the heavens and carefully consider the Land beneath them, because the heavens, they shall be dissipated like smoke, and the earth shall erode away like clothing [2 Këph 3: 10-14], and its inhabitants shall die like flies, but My deliverance shall exist for the age, and My rectification shall not broken.
7. Listen to Me, O ones who know what is correct, the people with My Law in their hearts: Do not fear the reproach of mortal man nor be ye dismayed from their reviling,
8. because like the garment a moth consumes them, and like the wool a caterpillar eats them, but My rectification shall exist forever, and My deliverance is for generations of generations!" [The Glad Tidings of the Truth]
9. Awaken, awaken, be clothed in strength, O sowing Arm of Yâ-hwéh [53: 1], awaken like in the days of antiquity of the generations of the ages; aren't You the same one that cut the Storming Blusterer [Ráhav] to pieces, the One mortally piercing the dinosaur? [Disclosure 13: 3, YirmYâ´huw 50: 31-32]
10. Wasn't it You dried up the sea, the waters of the great abyss; that set in the depths of the sea a Way for the crossing of the redeemed ones?
11. So the ransomed ones of Yâ-hwéh, they shall return, and they shall enter Tsiyyówn with ringing cries of joy and perpetual happiness on account of their Head; rejoicing and gladness, they shall overtake grief, and sighing shall have disappeared.
12. [Sowing Arm of Yâ-hwéh speaks] "I am the One, I am the One: He Who consoles you [pl.], who is you [sing. masc.]! Though you will fear from mortal men who die and who from the Son of 'Âthâ´m are designated weeds,
13. and ye will forget Yâ-hwéh is your Maker, Who stretched out the heavens and Who founded the earth, so you shall be in great dread continuously every day from the appearance of the fury of the oppressor, as if he is constituted to destroy! Yet where is the fury of the oppressor?
14. It hurries to stoop to be set loose so it might not die in the pit nor its bread might be lacking!
15. But I am He Who causes existence [Yâ-hwéh]; your Mighty Ones Who calms the sea though its waves roar, Yâ-hwéh of hosts is His name.
16. So I shall set My Words in your mouth and I shall cover you for protection in the shade of My hand [Disclosure 3: 9-10], to plant the heavens and to found the Land and to say to Tsiyyówn, “You are My people!”" [Mal'âkhíy 4: 1-3]